Saturday, September 27, 2008

Assingnments - part 2

After my first week in the land of opportunities, life started rolling but there were bombs to come along. I have this subject in my school called algorithmic aspects of telecommunication networks. It deals with graphs flow control etc. After the first week the prof came and said this your project has been put up in web, please check out and the deadline is next week. My god! I was shocked, when I went and saw the project it just said implement this algorithm in any programming language of your choice. Shell shocked I started working for the project. It took me 3 days to figure out what the algorithm is even and den I started coding in java. The two days before the submission deadline, I dint sleep even a bit and after all the patch up works at the last I submitted the project just at the stroke of the deadline. I had a sigh of relief. Life what I dreamt and came is not the way here. it works the other way round. Hopefully I can come out well.


No comments: