Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well I wonder...!!!

It has been nibbling for a long time,so have decided I better write it up... let me put this into two different perspective....

Take `1`

Scene : My house...Time: Immaterial as i was pissed off

Every time I see my servant maid in my house she will be accompanied with her grand daughter...think she would be around some 10...she brings her to my house for helping in her work.

I have asked her so many times "ur grand child will not go to school?...y are u spoiling her future..." she will retort back saying "money pa money.....its all our destiny"...

Though i was pissed off that reply...I gave up and had go away...

Scene Cut....

Take `2`

Scene : Somewhere near my room window....time : morning 9

Now there is a another kid of somewhat same age ...he is waiting clutching his mama hands for the driver to get the car...the driver arrives...opens the door for the kid...the kid sits comfortably...and waves to mama....now the car races off...

Scene Cut....

Now i thought about the other kid...this is where I began to think y is god so impartial...one kid is enjoying in the bask of its parents...another helping her granny in her work...Are we all not equal in the eyes of god...I am not atheist...well some times we go to a rationaly an think of even disputing him...but have to accept we are all goverened one sigle word "Destiny"...

Like Morgan Freeman says "Somethings are better left unsaid" in shawshank redemption...we cant keep on questioning the gods nature....which can never be explained or understood...but we cant keep seeing destiny rueing a child's future....the least we can do is give the child a free education...again it calls destiny to answer this!!

Well i wonder...!!!

No comments: