Monday, August 11, 2008

WTF!!!...they have started paying for surveys too...

I recently stumbled into a site...my god! they say the pay you for giving them surveys...marketing is good but whats all this...dunno for what will these idiotic firms star paying...it has always been nibbling me...whats this kind of marketing all about...if Shah Rukh comes for Tata are we really going to throw our set top box and buy that...and since because AIG sponsors Manchester United...we are not going run behind AIG for an insurance....and since because Reliance sponsors T20, we are not going throw our handset in trash and buy Reliance...no one in their right sense would do that.

I understand the basic need of advertising for generating an interest among the people and kindling the inquisitiveness...but don they have a saturation...nearly whole of India knows TATA, Reliance and i don have a clue why they putting so much money in advertising...juzz to show their finance muscle??...It keeps puzzling me and will always puzzle...

again well i wonder!!!

1 comment:

sCRAPpy said...

their attitude really worries me..
really good post