Thursday, August 21, 2008

C'mon!! This is CRASS....

I was wandering between websites and in you tube i found a video, which is actually a song featuring some Telugu actress Charmi. Well then, so much was ennui gobbling me that day and I played the video. As usual it took time for buffering and then it started. What followed was not the song but me laughing my guts out seeing that. Pathetic Telugu music, can’t they even a make a single tune of themselves.



Fine, Being a Tamilian I cant boast saying we are copyright perfect and no plagiarism in Tamil Music with people like Deva and his son ruining the good names earned by AR Rahman, Ilayaraja et. al. But one thing i can assure even if people copy they take few notes and insert it into theirs, No one would do a absolute rip off like what this idiot has done.



My God, I don know who the heck the music director is?... But he completely riped off Black Eyed Peas My hump..



One good thing is the words are at least changed...My hump becomes My heart....and I am gonna get u drunk becomes idiotic Telugu words...and something becomes... M A N T R A L A Y A M...What the hell is this..

For a country which boasts having people who have done so much to music like Madan Mohan, RD Burman, Ilayaraja, A R rahman. Seeing these songs makes me embarrassing. They are just CRASS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog!